Are Fillers and Botox safe as we think ? Although it has become very popular and popular today, injectable Fillers and Botox still makes many people wonder about safety.
Therefore, to help customers have a better overview of these two active substances, ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC would like to synthesize some comparison information about the differences between Fillers and Botox, as well as give notes to help customers choose the right beauty treatment.
The main difference between Fillers and Botox?
Before going into the depths of clarifying if Botox and Filler injections are safe, let's explore the concept of Botox and Fillers to know how they differ.
Fillers and Botox injections are two beauty treatments that have technical similarities when injecting new substances into the body.
Injectable fillers are gel-like substances, when injected into the skin will have the effect of removing wrinkles and grooves immediately and have a special effect in aging skin areas because they can quickly fill out the sunken areas such as tear trough, temples,...The result of fillers can last from 3 months to 2 years, depending on different factors such as what kind of Hyaluronic Acid fillers you use, what are the fillers are injected into, how fast your body metabolizes the fillers or what kind of lifestyle you have...
Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? The difference between Botox and Fillers?
Meanwhile, Botox Injections is a substance called Botulinum Toxin Type A - a neurotoxin protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species that smooth wrinkles. Botox works by targeting the nervous system, disrupting the signaling processes that cause muscles to contract; therefore, temporarily paralyzing the underlying muscles in order to relax the facial muscles responsible for the formation of wrinkles when people move their face. By preventing muscle contraction, Botox can dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and also slow down the formation of new lines that appear when people move their face; such as forehead lines, crow's feet, frown lines between the eyebrows, chin wrinkles... The duration of existence of Botox is from 3-6 months.
Are Fillers and Botox safe as we think?
Botox and Fillers from WELL-KNOWN BRANDS approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
→ Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? If customers do the injections in reputable aesthetics, using only active substances that have been certified by the FDA, so the answer is YES.
The type of dermal fillers are now using Hyaluronic Acid fillers - a substance that is naturally produced by the human's body. Therefore, Fillers does not harm the human body, but only works in the injected area for a certain period of time and will excrete itself externally according to the excreting system.
Botox is also certified as safe under the American Association of Plastic Surgeons (APS). And according to statistics, up to 6.7 million people performed Botox injections in 2015.
Are Botox and Fillers safe as we think?
Botox and Fillers active substances have both been certified as safe and allowed for use in aesthetics by reputable organizations around the world. But if you are still wondering, do not know which one to choose, you can follow the following advice from ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC.
Should you choose Botox or Fillers injections?
Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? Should Botox or Filler injection be given?
In fact, in order to choose the right active substance and achieve the desired treatment results, customers need to identify the skin problem correctly then compare the correlation with the uses of Botox and Filler.
Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? Should Botox or Filler injections be given?
Botox and Fillers effects both have skin rejuvenation and wrinkle removal, but Filler is more suitable for aging skin, while Botox is suitable for removing dynamic wrinkles - wrinkles that appear when customers laugh, speak, wink,...
On top of rejuvenating and removing wrinkles:
- Fillers are also used in facial shape: make the nose bridge higher and straighter, smoothing out any bump on the nose; help lengthen and sharpen the chin area, giving customers the desirable V-Line face. Those who have thin lips can use fillers to achieve fuller lips as well.
- Botox relaxes the jaw muscles to give customers a slimmer and softer jawline, bulk up, making the lower face look more square; also treats excessive sweating in the armpits, hands and feet.
Where are choosing Botox and Filler injections for effectiveness?
For customers who are in need of enhancing their physical features with Botox and Filler, choosing the right cosmetic facility for injection is as important as learning: Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? In order to inject a certain amount of active substance into the human body needs the technician's skills and requires the qualifications and experience of the doctor prescribing the treatment. Meet all of the above factors, ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC is a prestigious address that customers should choose.
About ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC
ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC provides skin treatments and non-surgical aesthetic treatments that strictly follow the quality standards from Japan. Thanks to the knowledge acquired from the cooperation between Rohto Pharmaceutical (1899) and AOHAL CLINIC; ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC was established in Vietnam in 2015, under the management of Rohto-Mentholatum Vietnam.
ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC branch District 1, HCMC
With the meaning of Aohal in Japanese: "Forever living in youth and health", we would like to make customers always beautiful, help customers always be confident with their youthful appearance and have smooth skin.
ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC commits only use high-quality fillers and botox that are approved by the FDA.
For the question :”Are injected Fillers and Botox safe”, ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC is committed to the quality of Japanese standard treatment with Fillers and Botox injections to relax wrinkles.
Moreover, we always have a promotion of 5-10% for customers when buying a 5-time package and support to split bills to pay many times to bring the most convenience to customers
Why should you choose to inject Botox and Filler at ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC?
At ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC, Botox injections in addition to reducing and removing wrinkles, are also applied to the following purposes:
- Relaxing the jaw muscles to give customers a slimmer and softer jawline, making the lower face look more square, giving the desirable V-Line face.; also
- Treating excessive sweating in the armpits, hands and feet.
At the same time, Botox and Fillers injections at ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC also have many outstanding advantages as below:
- Safety assurance: ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC just only uses Botox and Fillers only use Botox and Filler of famous brands in the world (especially Hyaluronic Acid fillers produced by Restylane and Juvéderm, 2 of the most famous brands in the world when it comes to dermal fillers), and of course FDA certified, do not irritate and safe for human use with NO negative effect on customers' health.
ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC only uses Hyaluronic Acid fillers produced by Restylane and Juvéderm
- Outstanding efficiency: At ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC, we are committed to bring the best treatment effect to customers in a short time. There is no down time required
, saving customers a lot of time and effort. On top of that, Botox and Filler injections are not plastic surgery methods, so they are painless and minimize possible risks.
- A team of highly specialized and experienced doctors and therapists: With solid professional knowledge and practical experience from doctors and therapists working in the clinic, ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC is always highly appreciated by customers for their skills and techniques for Botox and Filler injection efficiency as expected.
- Compliance with Botox and Fillers injections requirements: Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? At ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC, the answer is always "yes". Because, not only using Botox and Filler to ensure quality, and having a team of good doctors and technicians, we also ensure that Botox and Filler injections are performed at the correct dose prescribed by the health organizations.
The procedure of Fillers and Botox injections at ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC
Are Botox and Fillers injections safe? Doctor does Botox injections
- Step 1: Cleanse the face,
- Step 2: Skin analysis with VISIA machine
- Step 3: Consultation with doctor
- Step 4: Our therapist applies numbing cream on the skin area that will be inject
The numbing cream is very safe for the skin, helping customers feel more comfortable during the injection
- Step 5: Our doctor injects the fillers into the customer's skin
- Step 6: Finish the treatment
- NOTE: Skincare after the Fillers and Botox injections
For the best effectiveness of Botox and Filler injections, skincare treatment is very important. Therefore, customers should note the following issues:
- NO lying down or working out for the first 3 hours after the injection.
- NO going to the sauna, taking a hot bath or sunbathing for the first 4 hours after the injection to avoid bruising or PIH
- Minimize sun exposure and apply sunscreen with SPF30 or above
- Use face wash and moisturizer that are gentle on the skin and suitable for sensitive skin. Recommendation: Dermacept or AOHAL SKINCARE products, available at our clinic.
- After the Fillers injections, the injected area can get a bit red or slightly swollen. You can apply make-up after 2 - 3 hours. However, you cannot rub your skin too hard.
- With Botox injections, try to move the injected areas on your face as much as possible to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment. NO make-up is allowed on the day of the injection. NO rubbing and tugging at the skin for the first 24 hours after the injection.
If you would like to have a beauty with Fillers and Botox, or visit, consult other skin problems, please do not hesitate to contact ROHTO AOHAL CLINIC as information below:
Address: 02 Pham Dinh Toai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (+84) 028 3930 9555
Address: 207/4 Nguyen Van Thu, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (+84) 028 3827 9737
Address: 136 Trieu Viet Vuong, Nguyen Du Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi City
Phone: (+84) 024 3375 5588